Friday, July 13, 2007

Imagine My Day

This is the top of my desk, full of a few of my favorite things. Just today I made a holder for the beautiful polymer clay heart that Tejae gave me. The heart is inscribed with the words "True Love knows no bounds" and it is inside a small Limoges suitcase given to me by my dh.
The pic is the island of Taboga off the coast of Panama, a favorite place to vacation when I was growing up. The ink is "polvere di luna" (moon dust) from Campo Marzio in Rome. The dental tool was given to me by Neville Hart when I was an apprentice jewelry maker in college and it is still my #1 favorite tool of all time. Diane gave me the magnetic words that say "Imagine My Day" and "Create Glorious Make Another Fine Mess." I feel so lucky to spend my day creating random art in this lovely space.

No comments: