Tuesday, September 4, 2007

No pic, just gratitude

I've had thoughts of blogging, but mostly when I'm outside re-landscaping, digging up something or cutting down something else. I hate to be inside when it's sunny out! But every morning first thing I have my bloggy ritual, skipping from my blog to Tejae's, then to Nina, to Misty, to Katie Kendrick, to Judy Wise, to "Dispatch from LA" and finally link over to &rew and Lisa E. It's a familiar little path, sometimes following a trail over to Kelly Rae or another artist that I might remember or might not. Then with that huge daily dose of inspiration I put on my overalls and go outside to putter happily for the rest of the day. I always try to remember to come in and get cleaned up and start cooking something before my dh gets home at 6. I finally even started wearing a watch to keep track of the time. And marking off the calendar to keep track of the days. My dh retires on Halloween, which is now officially next month! Hooray!

So this is a thank you to all of the artists who enrich my day via blog or postcard. Yesterday I got stung by a bee on my arm, I think maybe it's a sign to go to my studio and create something and give the creatures outside a break from my intrusiveness.

1 comment:

&rew said...

Hi Kathleen! I'm waiting for the next post...so when will you be back into the bloglandia? &rew